Thursday 11 October 2007

Verbally Challenged

One of the best things about being on Vistaar is the wealth of different experiences you have and different people you meet. For example, last Friday I went to a shakha in Birmingham, on Saturday I went to shakha in West Bromwich and on Sunday I was up north in Oldham for a Sports Competition for all the shakha's in the North! The Sports Competition itself was fantastic and there were over 100 people present during the day. It also gave me an opportunity to meet people from as far afield as Bradford, Leeds and Bolton!!

The second, more visible (or should I say audible!) example of this was yesterday. My day began in Telford and ended in Birmingham, and almost the entire day was conducted in a mix of Sanskrit, Marathi, Hindi and Gujarati (most of which, naturally, I didn't understand!)

No comments: